- Collection of personal information: We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, make a donation, sign up for our newsletter, or interact with us in other ways. This personal information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect financial information when you make a donation, such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Use of personal information: We may use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including responding to your inquiries, processing donations, sending you updates and newsletters, and providing you with information about our work and opportunities to get involved. We may also use your personal information for internal purposes, such as research and analysis, to improve our website and services, and to better understand the needs and interests of our supporters.
- Sharing of personal information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with service providers or other organizations that we have contracted with to support our work, such as payment processors or email marketing providers. We may also share your personal information with regulatory authorities or law enforcement if required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Roobet Charity Foundation or others.
- Data security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Children’s privacy: Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have collected personal information from your child, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.